1) What are the class hours and how many days per week?
→ 2 hours per day and 3 days per week.
2) Is installment payment allowed toward payment of fees?
→ According to our rules we do not allow installment payment.
3) Do I have to attend all the classes?
→ Students have to attend at least 80% classes.
4) What do I do if I have a complaint about the institute?
→ You can talk with management or can send us e-mail at [email protected]
5) Does the institute have a placement cell for arranging job?
→ Yes, we help our students for better placement.
6) What is the minimum education requirement?
→ You need to provide at least SSC or equivalent Diploma Certificate.
7) Do we need to provide our original certificates in order to get admitted?
→ No, we only need photo copies of your certificates
8) What about the practical facilities of the institute?
→ Technology enabled learning facilities
→ Our computer labs and training room meets international standard
→ Latest computers with high configuration
→ Suitable environment for training
9) Is there any age barrier for admission in your institute?
→ No, there is no age limit for admission in this institution
10) Tell us in brief about the syllabus and training hours?
→ During your admission you will receive concise information about syllabus and training hours. You also will be able to know about the syllabus and training hours before admission if you are interested.